Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tides Of Friendship



Konbanwa minna-san! :) 
I haven't written for a long time since chapter 1 of Bloody Holiday right? 
So, I decided I want to continue this old fiction that I left hanging in Yuzaki's Gallery (LJ version)..
This is a short fiction I started a while back on February I think.. >,.<"
Prologue is already up on LJ, but don't worry..
I'll post it here right after this post.. :) 
I hope you guys enjoy it.. The characters and summary are as follow.. :) 

Main Characters :: Chinen Yuri X Okamoto Keito
Leading Support Characters :: Hey! Say! JUMP members
Leading OC Characters :: Hasegawa Airi, Hideki Aya, Yamanaka Michiyo, Yoshikawa Yui, Keisuke Mira & Kobayashi Kazumi

Summary :: 
What would you do if your time in this world is limited? Can you tell your friends? Or you prefer time telling them by itself? The story unfolds when Chinen fell victim to a vicious sickness and he doesn't want to tell his friends. What will happen to him? How will his friends react? 

Disclaimer :: 
I DO NOT own any of the characters in this fiction. Any events and characters in this fiction are purely fictional. Any ressemblance to any living or dead are purely coincidental.

Note ::
I wrote this fiction for my best-friend who had passed away a few years back. I was busy looking through my things and I saw a picture of me and him playing in a sandbox at my old home. He was my friend ever since we were in kindergarten. I love him as my brother and I hope he's happy where ever he is at now. May god bless you soul bro! Thanks for being there for me all this while.. :) It took my a while to get the courage to finally accept your fate. I sincerely hope that you can read this fiction no matter on where you are. :') 


:: READ Fiction Here :: 
Prologue || Chapter 1 || Chapter 2 || Chapter 3


Copyright© 2012, belongs to Yuzaki's Gallery




No comments:

Post a Comment