Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bloody Holiday



Konbanwa!! :D
It has been a month plus since I posted my last post.. :O
Today I will enlighten you guys with a very interesting info.. :P *Not so interesting*
I read one of my best friend's fiction a few hours back and I got an inspiration to write a new fiction.. ;)
Before I continue, I would like to recommend you guys to visit The Bloody Iris page in blogspot..
She's actually my best friend but I see more as my elder sister.. :D
I strongly recommend you guys to read her fictions, they are very good.. Seriously.. :)

Now back to the main topic, I'm gonna write a new fiction for you guys. Inspired by her fiction 'Stalker' and a few dreams I got a few days back. The title for my new fiction will be, 'BLOODY HOLIDAY'. I hope the story would be as epic as the title. :P

The fiction chapter links will be at the end most of this post. The links are still dead and will be updated soon.. :D
This is also the masterpost, so you guys will have to visit this post to head on to the chapters.. ;)

The Main Characters of the fiction are: 

Yamada Ryosuke (15) || Chinen Yuri (14) || Nakajima Yuto (15) || Okamoto Keito (15|| Morimoto Ryutaro (14)
Takaki Yuya (16) || Yabu Kota (17) || Yaotome Hikaru (17) || Inoo Kei (16|| Arioka Daiki (17)

The Original Characters for this fiction would be: 

Chinen Yuzaki (17) || Hasegawa Airi (17) || Hideki Aya (16)
Yamanaka Michiyo (14) || Masaki Kevin (16) || Yoshikawa Yui (16)

Hotel/Inn Name: Sakura Hillside Inn *fictional name*
Hotel Room Occupants: *I'll state in the fiction as well, I'm stating it now so that people won't get confused*
  Room G-01: Yuzaki & Yuri
  Room G-02: Kevin & Keito
  Room 2-01: Michiyo, Ryutaro, Yuya & Aya
  Room 2-02: Airi, Kota, Yui & Kei
  Room 2-03: Ryosuke, Daiki, Hikaru & Yuto

The Summary/Synopsis of the fiction will be as follow:

Sixteen teenagers from Tokyo decided to for winter vacation at Sapporo located on the island of Hokkaido. They booked and stayed at a small inn located somewhere at the end of a village. The inn that they were staying at had a very pleasant name which was Sakura Hillside In. During their first night staying at the inn, Yuzaki had a strange dream that he called a premonation. In his dream, he saw his friends and brother kidnapped and tortured till death.

In the beginning, Yuzaki kept his dreams to himself and didn't tell anyone even his younger brother Yuri. It was after a few strange occurances, he finally told his brother Yuri. A first, Yuri didn't take what Yuzaki said seriously and told his brother that is was only a dream.

On the second day they were at the inn, Daiki disappeared without a trace. When Daiki didn't come back the next day, everybody was worried and it was then when Yuri started to believe what his brother told him the day before. Yuri told the others and they reacted the same way Yuri reactedthe first time Yuzaki told him. When Keito disappeared that night, everybody knew that it couldn't be a coincidence that Daiki and Keito disappeared without a trace.

The next morning when they were about to go out and report to the police, Daiki's roomate Hikaru woke up to see a bloody bag with a human arm inside it on the floor beside his bed.

What is the truth about these disappearances? Whose arm was it that they found in the room.

READ Fiction Here: 
Prologue || Chapter 1 || Chapter 2 || Chapter 3 || Chapter 4 || ...


Copyright© 2012, belongs to Yuzaki's Gallery

1 comment:

  1. Niichan!!! The plot seems to be really interesting, I hope to read the first chapter soon! ^^v

    ReplyDelete