Friday, October 5, 2012

Chinen Yuri's Graphic #2

Harlow harlow!!
Guys, sorry for me being M.I.A for so long..
I was busy with a project..
I will post another post about the project later on.. ;)

Well, this post is supposed to be a post where I apologize so...
I'M SORRY GUYS!!! :'(
As a present for the people that have been coming in and out of my blog, I present to you guys this Chinen Yuri photo edit... :D


I hope you guys love it!! I put my whole heart to it..
Well, it may seem like I'm only apologizing to Chinen fans right?
Hahahaha!!
No, no!! I apologize to everyone!!

I created this new piece using my new toy!! :D ♥♥♥
Which is THIS!!

It's fun!! ;)
Oh yeah!
Do leave your opinion.. :)  


Lots Of Love,
Copyright© 2012, belongs to Yuzaki's Gallery

4 comments:

  1. etto... what's that? The toy is like an ipad o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's something like a drawing pad..
      where you can draw on it like on paper and it will appear on the computer as well.. :D

      Delete
  2. the graphic is super super beautiful and i love love it so so much

    ReplyDelete